Oleksandr Romanyshyn, partner of ARPA Investments, made a presentation on the situation in Ukraine and its future development at the Symposium for Leaders of the next generation Shaping the Future 2012 in Stein am Rhein, Switzerland
The stars Symposia and related alumni activities help prepare proven "Leaders of the Next Generation" for their global leadership roles by
• Enhancing a better understanding of the economic, scientific, political, cultural and social challenges, which will impact business and organizations in the next 5-10 years,
• Broadening their horizons through interdisciplinary and intercultural dialogue with peers and global leaders form all fields,
• Contributing to their personal development to drive responsible and sustainable actions.
• Exclusive circle of 80 to 150 international "Leaders of the Next Generation", aged 35- 40 years, mainly from Business but also from Science, Politics, Culture, NGOs and Media, and nominated by Chairmen, CEOs and other outstanding personalities
• Future-oriented, highly interactive 4-day programme, with sessions such as Challenges and Choices, Shaping the Future, Emerging Risks, the New Global Order and the Emerging World, as well as the Leadership Challenge and Special Insights
• Inspiring global alumni network